Melbourne Business School (MBS) offers a comprehensive portfolio of world-class programs, including our globally-renowned and internationally ranked MBA.*
Jointly established, owned and led by corporate Australia, MBS is 55% owned by the business community and 45% owned by the University of Melbourne. Members of the Board include leaders of some of Australia’s most prominent companies. The University of Melbourne, established in 1853, is the No. 1 Australian University and ranked No. 33 globally in The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015. MBS enjoys accreditation by both EFMD (EQUIS) and AACSB International.
In a world that is faster, more uncertain and more global, MBS has graduate programs that meet the needs of business professionals at critical stages of their careers. Our portfolio ranges from programs for new graduates and early career professionals, and budding entrepreneurs, to those taking the next step to lead organisations.
Our MBA suite recognises that managers deliver results through and with others. This is why the class experience, networking opportunities and career support services are an integral, carefully crafted part of the MBS experience.
If you are a business professional pursuing a deep specialisation in Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Economics or Finance, you will be learning from people at the top of their fields. Our programs equip emerging leaders with the knowledge, research insights and personal effectiveness skills to make an impact on business, the public sector and not-for-profit sectors; to manage yourself, your team, your function and your organisation.
MBS programs are offered in an integrated learning environment. Working with talented peers in a diverse range of industry, academic and cultural backgrounds, you’ll apply that knowledge to current business challenges, and learn how to lead people and organisations to success.
New in 2015 is the Master of Business Analytics. This intensive, one year program equips graduates with the computational and analytics skills to give businesses a competitive edge.
* No. 27 internationally, Bloomberg Businessweek MBA rankings (2014); No. 40 globally, The Economist Which MBA? (2014); No 90. globally, Financial Times Global MBA (2015;)
- Full-time MBA
- Part-time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Senior Executive MBA
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Management
- Master of Management (Accounting & Finance)
- Master of Management (HR)
- Master of Management (Marketing)
- Master of International Business
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Actuarial Science
- Master of Economics
- Master of Finance
- Master of Commerce (Actuarial Science)
- Master of Commerce (Management)
- Master of Commerce (Marketing)
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Supply Chain Management
- Master of Enterprise
- PhD programs
- Master of Commerce (By Research)
- Executive Education Custom and Open programs