The Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) is seeking a motivated and client-focused professional to join its team:
Business Development Manager (m/f)
The incumbent will play a key role in attracting productive foreign direct investment to Australia and in supporting Australian businesses with market entry strategies.
This role involves:
- Proactively identifying, analysing and tracking potential corporate investors in priority industries across Germany
- Promoting the advantages of Australia as a location for investment and trade partner
- Managing a client portfolio providing services to assist Australian businesses with market entry or market expansion
- Fostering market engagement opportunities for Australian businesses in Germany.
The successful candidate has:
- Demonstrated experience in client/customer relationship management
- Excellent understanding of international corporate decision-making processes
- Highly developed communication, representation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate Australia’s advantage as an investment destination.
The successful candidate will enjoy an international working environment and a broad range of exciting and challenging tasks. Austrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to submit an application please follow the link below.
The closing date for applications is 23.30 hrs on Saturday, 19 November 2016.