The German Australian Business Council is looking for a new event management employee to support our mission to be a catalyst for the generation of business opportunities and relationships between our two nations. The position is available from June 1st, 2021.
The primary duties (undertaken independently and/or together with the responsible Board member) will be to ensure the smooth preparation, running and follow-up of events. Details on the individual tasks can be found in the attached job description.
You will bring the following SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in organising events
- IT Skills
- Design skills for invitations and social media is a plus
- Know-how in negotiating with event locations (hotels, restaurants, catering)
- Know-how in modern communication tools / MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German
The employee should be located in Frankfurt or surrounds but will also supply remote support to our Munich and Berlin groups.
Working hours are flexible. The contract/salary is based on a ‘450 € -Mini Job’.
If you are interested or know somebody who may be interested in supporting the work of the German Australian Business Council, please contact our Board member Malte Schudlich (email@example.com)
More information can be found in the document below: